Friday, October 11, 2013

Pop Art

This is a pop art photograph. This was originated by Andy Warhal. He had this project much harder than I did because he didn't have Photoshop. First, I had to take mug shots of myself, with the help of Esteban Marin. I took 9 photos and did the normal exposure, shutter speed, and all that. I went into Photoshop and edited every photo, fixing the tone, contrast, and color. I then proceeded to cut myself out of the photo. Then, I changed the artistic features of the photo by changing the brightness and selecting the 'cutout' filter. Then, I put all my images onto one canvas. Then, I changed the background color and selected different colors on each photo. Then, I changed the color of me by pressing "Shift + U". Finally, I compressed the photo and this is my final photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment