Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HDR Photography

     This is a picture of my school, Orange Glen. I took this picture during photo class around 1:00pm. In order to take this photo, I needed a tripod and a camera. I put the camera on the tripod and took many photos. First, I started with a regular photo, with normal exposure and it was just like a picture I would normally take. Then, I took one photo on -1, then moved to -2 then -3. Then, I went to +1, +2, and finally, +3. Then after taking seven photos, I went into Photoshop. I first started out by uploading my images onto the computer and went to Photoshop and clicked <file>, <automate>, then <Merge to HDR Pro>.Then Photoshop automatically stacks the images to make one. I then made the colors more vibrant and finally; I got my final image!

1 comment:

  1. This shot is good clean shot, with great color. good job

    ReplyDelete