Thursday, September 5, 2013

Multiplicity Photo

I took this picture at Orange Glen High School right before the ABC launch party. They had set up an inflatable obstacle course and I thought of the best idea. I thought I could get Esteban to run though the obstacle course while I take pictures. I took the picture using a Canon Rebel and used a tripod. With the use of a tripod, I was able to keep the camera in one place. After taking about 10-15 photos, I then went into the editing process. I went into Photoshop and completed a lot of editing. I went in, and cleaned the photos up and then cut out the subject. After many attempts and fails, I flattened the image and got my final photography! I took this picture because it was a once in a lifetime kind of picture. The obstacle course was set up and was only there for one day. I thought it would be the perfect picture. Although Esteban is somewhat small, there's many of him and he can be seen throughout the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment