Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Panoramic!


This is a panoramic photograph of Dixon Lake. My friends and I were there from about 1:00pm - 8:00pm and we were fishing. I took this photo around 7:30 and got the pinkish color of the sunset. I took about 40 photos to get this one. I used my tripod to keep the camera steady while I took the photos. I then proceeded to go into Adobe Photoshop to "stitch" the photo together. I found it challenging to stitch the photos together to fit perfectly. I think this shot is great and really shows some color. Although, Escondido is a little brown and dead, the water is blue and the sunset looks pinkish, orange, and the photo fits well together.

2 comments:

  1. Although your horizon line is a bit off, your image is clear and breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SUCH A FREAKING AWESOME PHOTO!!!!! I love the scenery, and i think that the reflection on the water makes the colors and the horizon stand out more, although it does seem that the horizon line is slanted.

    ReplyDelete